Director of Undergraduate Studies
Associate Director of the UConn Logic Group
|Office Location||MONT 441|
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Chicago, June 2011.
- M.S. in Mathematics, University of Chicago, June 2006.
- B.S. in Mathematics, Purdue University, May 2005.
- P.-E. AnglÃÂ¨s d’Auriac, P. A. Cholak, D. D. Dzhafarov, B. Monin, and L. Patey, Ã¢ÂÂMilliken’s tree theorem and its applications: a computability-theoretic perspectiveÃ¢ÂÂ, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., in press.
- D. D. Dzhafarov, D. R. Hirschfeldt, and S. C. Reitzes, “Reduction games, provability, and compactness”, Journal of Mathematical Logic, vol. 22, no. 03, 37 pp., 2022.
- D. D. Dzhafarov, Ã¢ÂÂJoins in the strong Weihrauch degreesÃ¢ÂÂ, Math. Res. Lett., vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 749-767, 2019.
- D. D. Dzhafarov and L. Patey, Ã¢ÂÂColoring trees in reverse mathematicsÃ¢ÂÂ, Adv.ÃÂ Math., vol. 318, pp. 497-514, 2017.
- D. D. Dzhafarov, L. Patey, R. Solomon, and L. B. Westrick, Ã¢ÂÂRamsey’s theo- rem for singletons and strong computable reducibilityÃ¢ÂÂ, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., vol. 145, no. 3, pp. 1343-1355, 2017.
- D. D. Dzhafarov, Ã¢ÂÂStrong reductions between combinatorial principlesÃ¢ÂÂ, J. Symbolic Logic, vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 1405-1431, 2016.
- F. G. Dorais, D. D. Dzhafarov, J. L. Hirst, J. R. Mileti, and P. Shafer, Ã¢ÂÂOn uniform relationships between combinatorial problemsÃ¢ÂÂ, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., vol. 368, no. 2, pp. 1321-1359, 2016.