Research: Mathematical Logic, specifically in computability theory, reverse mathematics, effective combinatorics, and computable analysis.
- P.-E. Anglès d’Auriac, P. A. Cholak, D. D. Dzhafarov, B. Monin, and L. Patey, “Milliken’s tree theorem and its applications: a computability-theoretic perspective”, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc., in press.
- D. D. Dzhafarov, “Joins in the strong Weihrauch degrees”, Math. Res. Lett., vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 749-767, 2019.
- D. D. Dzhafarov and L. Patey, “Coloring trees in reverse mathematics”, Adv. Math., vol. 318, pp. 497-514, 2017.
- D. D. Dzhafarov, L. Patey, R. Solomon, and L. B. Westrick, “Ramsey’s theo- rem for singletons and strong computable reducibility”, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc., vol. 145, no. 3, pp. 1343-1355, 2017.
- D. D. Dzhafarov, “Strong reductions between combinatorial principles”, J. Symbolic Logic, vol. 81, no. 4, pp. 1405-1431, 2016.
- F. G. Dorais, D. D. Dzhafarov, J. L. Hirst, J. R. Mileti, and P. Shafer, “On uniform relationships between combinatorial problems”, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., vol. 368, no. 2, pp. 1321-1359, 2016.