Plans of Study
To find the specific plan of study for your major, select the major below and then select your catalog year. For most majors, this is the year you entered CLAS. (But it can be changed by the student to any following year.) Each plan of study has contains information about the Major and General Education course requirements.
The links below are for actions related to your plan of study and graduation regardless of the type of math degree you are pursuing.
- Instructions for submitting a preliminary plan of study.
- There is only one graduation ceremony per academic year, in May. Students who graduate in December or August of that academic year can participate in the May ceremony in between.
- A schedule of steps to take in your final semester.
- Apply for graduation in StudentAdmin by the 4th week of the fall semester if you plan to graduate in December or by the 4th week of the spring semester if you plan to graduate in May or August.
- Submit your final plan of study.