|Office Location||MONT 326|
Geometric Measure Theory and Its Applications, including interactions with Harmonic Analysis, Partial Differential Equations, and Quasiconformal Mappings
Five Most Important Publications:
- J. Azzam, M. Badger, T. Toro, Quasiconformal planes with bi-Lipschitz pieces and extensions of almost affine maps, Adv. Math. 275 (2015), 195-259.
- M. Badger, Null sets of harmonic measure on NTA domains: Lipschitz approximation revisited, Math. Z. 270 (2012), no. 1-2, 241-262.
- M. Badger, S. Lewis, Local set approximation: Mattila-Vuorinen type sets, Reifenberg type sets, and tangent sets, Forum Math. Sigma 3 (2015), e24, 63 pp.
- M. Badger, R. Schul, Multiscale analysis of 1-rectifiable measures: necessary conditions, Math. Ann. 361 (2015), no. 3-4, 1055-1072.
- M. Badger, R. Schul, Multiscale analysis of 1-rectifiable measures II: characterizations, Anal. Geom. Metr. Spaces 5 (2017), no. 1, 1-39.