|Office Location||MONT 326|
I study Geometric Measure Theory and Its Applications, including interactions with Harmonic Analysis, Partial Differential Equations, and Quasiconformal Mappings
Five Important Publications:
- M. Akman, M. Badger, S. Hofmann, J.M. Martell, Rectifiability and elliptic measures on 1-sided NTA domains with Ahlfors-David regular boundaries, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 369 (2017), no. 8, 5711-5745.
- M. Badger, Null sets of harmonic measure on NTA domains: Lipschitz approximation revisited, Math. Z. 270 (2012), no. 1-2, 241-262.
- M. Badger, S. Lewis, Local set approximation: Mattila-Vuorinen type sets, Reifenberg type sets, and tangent sets, Forum Math. Sigma 3 (2015), e24, 63 pp.
- M. Badger, L. Naples, V. Vellis, Hölder curves and parameterizations in the Analyst’s Traveling Salesman theorem, Adv. Math. 349 (2019), 564-647.
- M. Badger, R. Schul, Multiscale analysis of 1-rectifiable measures II: characterizations, Anal. Geom. Metr. Spaces 5 (2017), no. 1, 1-39.