|Office Location||MONT 325|
Research: Geometric Measure Theory, Harmonic Analysis, Dynamical Systems
- The dimension spectrum of graph directed Markov systems (with D. Leykekhman and M. Urbanski) Selecta Math. to appear.
- Intrinsic graphs and vertical beta numbers in the Heisenberg group. (with T. Orponen and K. Fassler) Amer. J. Math. to appear.
- Conformal Graph Directed Markov Systems on Carnot groups. (with J. T. Tyson and M. Urbanski) Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. to appear.
- Square functions and uniform rectifiability. (with J. Garnett, T. Le and X. Tolsa)
Trans. Math. Amer. Soc. 368 (2016), no. 8, 6063–6102.
- Removable sets for Lipschitz harmonic functions on Carnot groups. (with V. Magnani and J. T. Tyson) Calc. Var. PDE. no. 3-4 (2015) 755–780.
- Singular integrals on self-similar sets and removability for Lipschitz harmonic functions in Heisenberg groups. (with P. Mattila) J. Reine Angew. Math. 691 (2014), 29–60.