Transfer Credit Re-Evaluation Request

***You can only submit one (1) course per request.  If you have multiple courses that you want to be re-evaluated, you have to fill and submit this form multiple times.***

This form is for UConn students looking for previously evaluated transfer MATH courses to be re-evaluated for credit at UConn.

Non-degree/visiting students seeking approval of prerequisites in order to enroll in a math course at UConn can also fill out this form.

If you are looking to have Education Abroad coursework evaluated, do not use this form. Please use the Education Abroad Course Accreditation System.

For more information about transferring in MATH credit, please visit out Math Transfer Credit page. You may contact with further questions.